Conducting independent research, advising graduate students, collaborating with the AI faculty members, supporting industrial projects, acquiring research funding, and publishing research articles in high-impact journals/conferences.
- Ph.D. degree from a reputable university,
- Research experience in AI/ML/DL,
- Strong publication record,
- Post-doctoral research experience.
Key position benefits
- 1-year contract with the possibility of a 2-years extension
- A competitive salary
- Financial and logistic support for accommodation within defined limits
- Monthly meal card covering 2 meals per day in the cafeteria
- Health insurance coverage for the researcher
- Full travel support for attending top-tier conferences
- A high-end laptop computer, access to our state-of-the-art GPU cluster, and additional cloud support as needed.
How to apply
Send your CV, Research Statement, and names of two references to firstname.lastname@example.org. For enquiries please contact email@example.com.