Working under the supervision of AI faculty members to support industrial/academic projects in data science and AI, provide technical and software development support for the computational infrastructure of AI Center, good personal skills: the ability to work in industrial projects and interact with the industrial partners to understand their needs.
- Ph.D. degree from a reputable university,
- Strong computational skills in AI/ML/DL
Key position benefits
- 1-year contract with the possibility of a 2-years extension
- A competitive salary
- Opportunity for applied research with industry partners
- Financial and logistic support for accommodation within defined limits
- Monthly meal card covering 2 meals per day in the cafeteria
- Health insurance coverage for the researcher
- A high-end laptop computer, access to our state-of-the-art GPU cluster, and additional cloud support as needed.
How to apply
Send your CV and names of two references to firstname.lastname@example.org. For enquiries please contact email@example.com.